May we someday hear the words "well done" because others have felt His touch and love through our hands and feet and know they are important and special to Him.



Wednesday, June 4, 2014

"Give us this day, our daily bread..."

I have always been amazed at God's provision for this ministry.  He blesses it in abundance so we can bless so many others.  The delivery that recently made it's way to ACH was over 40 blankets, plus of course our shirts and hats!

As I prepare for this coming Saturday to join with friends again to sew and have fellowship, I know that I am out of white serger thread and will need to pick some up.  But when?!?!  I have a lot to get done before Saturday!  Then, I go through a package that arrived from a woman I have never met.  In that package is the EXACT thread that works best for my machine!  Not to mention, the package is full of all sorts of other goodies we will be able to use!!!

  I wanted to share this note because all of us have those moments when we feel like there is something we need to do, but we shrug it off and say I will get to it later.  Procrastination steals the joy of giving and receiving blessings.  Never doubt what God has working in the background that you don't see.  And, always, always, tell Him thank you when you get those showers of blessings upon you!

Have a wonderful day full of blessings!  See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment